Helen Morrow

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe, as you hold out the word of life - Phil 2:14-16.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where I am placed this year

This year I am placed at Holy Trinity, Lyonsdown.
I am helping with the Midweek Club. I will also be doing children's slots on a Sunday morning (2 per term). In addition I am helping CU at Middlesex (Trent Park/ Cat Hill/ Enfield campus).
Please pray that as I seek to serve God in each of these situations that He would use me and enable to use time wisely and for His glory.

To find out more about church see: http://www.holytrinitylyonsdown.org.uk/

1 Comments:

  • At 28/9/06 3:59 am, Blogger Ros said…

    Hooray! Say hi to everyone from me. I'd be really interested to hear your opinions about HTL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home