Helen Morrow

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe, as you hold out the word of life - Phil 2:14-16.

Monday, July 03, 2006

quick catch up

Cricceith Planning Weekend went well.
The Mission begins on 5th August for 2 weeks.
Very excited by Dr. Who theme for Th'Undeground and Mexican evening
I will be teaching on the Friday Mornings of both weeks, and leading an evening session on ethical dilemmas...

Back in Whitely the new guy appointed as Site Supervisor, Carl, started today and I think he will do very well as he managed to cope with me all day!

My Parents returned safely from Canada, bringing plenty of maple syrup with them :-)

Birthday count down begins... (9 days) I will be working :-( such is life

Not long until the Kennet Valley Free Church Holiday Bible Club (KVFC HBC) still got to get my head around what I need to do for that. I'm teaching the final session on the Friday. People seem to be giving me the final sessions... what is that about?!

2 Comments:

  • At 6/7/06 4:33 pm, Blogger Ros said…

    Mmmm - Doctor Who - wonder who thought of that, then???

     
  • At 6/7/06 6:13 pm, Blogger helen said…

    hmmm... indeed! I'm surprised at the ease with which the idea was accepted! and apparently the mexican night was my idea aswell, suggested last year. My befuddled memory failed me again. Must remember to organise it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home